Training & Services

Find a Class In Your Area

Food Manager Certification

State law requires that each food service establishment has a minimum of one person at each location, be trained and certified as a Food Protection Manager. A Training Company offers 3 different ways for you to earn your certification. Learn more about our Public Classes, Online Classes, or Quick Certifications..

Food Handler Card

California law requires that all food handlers obtain a CA Food Handler Card. Take the online course and exam and get your card in 90 minutes. Food handlers can train right from home or work and do not need a proctor to earn the certification. Why pay more with other companies? Only $12.95 with ATC.

Responsible Alcohol Training

Serving alcohol comes with risks and responsibilities. Prepares your bartenders, servers, hosts, bussers, valets, bouncers, managers and all other FOH staff to handle safely handle difficult situations in your operation. Find out how to get trained and limit your liability..

HACCP Training

If you sous vide cook, store food using reduced-oxygen methods, cure, smoke for preservation, or using any special food prep processes, food code requires you to have a HACCP plan. We can help…

General Consulting Services

Not sure how to turn your specialty artisan food into a distributable product? Need help creating FDA compliant labeling? Just need a hand figuring out the best way to comply with regulations? Let us help….